Beautifull..

Demi lovato Pictures, Images and Photos

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

Cover de “Moves Me” de Demi Lovato

Esta es la tapa del primer mini disco que sacó Demi Lovato y que se tituló “Moves Me” y que ahora lo muestra rediseñada. La protagonista de “Sonny with a Chance” grabó se tema cuando tenía 11 años y en el video también aparece su hermana Dallas.
He aquí la letra de la canción :


I can´t help myself but think of what you´ve done for meDay or night it seems that you are always on my mindAnd I know whenever I need you nearI always feel that you will be there right by my side

Your love runs deep within my soul, and I can´t let goyou´ll never leave me, because I knowThat you are the one for me

You´re the one who moves meyou´re the one who sees right through meyou´re the one I lean on every night and everydayyou´re the one who makes feel a brandnew life that´s so unrealWhen I think of you and I, you doyou´re the one who moves meMoves me, oh, you move me, you move me

What I did without your love is a mysteryNow I have you, oh I don´t, wanna let you downEveryday it feels like a dream come trueAnd I pray that you will always be around

Your love runs deep within my soul, and I can´t let goyou´ll never leave me, because I know[Más Letras en es.mp3lyrics.org/xeic]That you are the one for me

You´re the one who moves meyou´re the one who sees right through me,you´re the one I lean on every night and everydayyou´re the one who makes me feel, abrand new life that´s so unrealWhen I think of you and I, you doyou´re the one that moves me,

When I am down and all aloneYou are the one who caresWhen I am weak, you make me strongAnd I know that you´ll always be there, yeahMoves me, moves me

You´re the one who moves meyou´re the one who sees right through me,you´re the one I lean on every night and everydayyou´re the one who makes me feel, abrand new life that´s so unrealWhen I think of you and I, you doyou´re the one that moves me,

You´re the one who moves meyou´re the one who sees right through me,you´re the one I lean on every night and everydayyou´re the one who makes me feel, abrand new life that´s so unrealWhen I think of you and I, you doyou´re the one that moves me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Devonee Lovato......